Creating eye catching graphics can be harder than you realize, until that is, until you come across canva.com.
Trust me, having a template that allows you to creates stunning graphics can be a time saver for a blogger, or business person alike.
I run across a ton of sites, and I am telling you, this one is different. Please read on………..
Many ladies like yourself are starting new adventures. Whether it is starting a new small business, or teaching classes or getting your name out into the local community; …more than ever we need professional looking graphics when we present ourselves to the public.
Even the smallest of businesses are getting on board with showing themselves better on social media. We are needing to put our best foot forward to stay ahead of the trends. Presentation can be everything in a market where your customer can turn away in a matter of just moments.
If you are hoping to land a better job, or simply get people in the door to your new business, working with excellent graphics can really keep people engaged longer.
Combining the right fonts, styles, colors and prints can be a way to look sharper in a readers eyes.
Let me introduce to you a website that I LOVE. Its called Canva.com.This simple design software is online and FREE to use.
Here are a few things you can make:
- Cards for family birthdays
- Sharp invitations for your social networking party
- Flyers to post at your local coffee shop
- Posters for your business advertising
- Large banners to hang outside your shop
- Résumés that make you look chic and fresh
- Certificates for that new program you are starting
- Infographics for your blogs
- Book Covers for that book you always wanted to self-publish
- Presentations for that small bible study
- Social Graphics for your twitter, google plus and facebook fan pages
- Business Cards for your purse when you meet that important person
- Letterheads that will open the doors for you
- Postcards as a thank you notes
- Desktop Wallpapers to inspire you
- Photo Collages that make family scrapbooking easy
- Gift Certificates as a thank you gift
- Magazine Covers for that new start up
- Menus for that special dinner party
Here is how you can get started with your first graphic on their site:
Simply Select A Project
Next select a free image and work with their overlays. Pixabay.com is one of my favorite sites for free graphis. Canva ALSO allows you to upload your own graphics. From there you can discover all the options that are available. Simply save it in a PNG image for the best resolution.
Look! Transform your facebook profile!
Here is what I made for my facebook profile.
Make A Blog Banner, such as I did for a friend:
There are so many options available with Canva
Canva for Work
If you enjoy the free version of Canva, they also have a paid version that is intended for team collaboration. This version is designed to allow teams to work more efficiently with one another.
A significant feature with the “Canva For Work” are the options to save your templates, logos and fonts that will be accessible for the entire team to work with. Moreover, it will have time-saving features and access controls for teams, where it makes it easy to collaborate with other member. You could share, design, give comments and like each other’s work.
The regular free version of Canva has limited filters and fonts for designing. They have a trial version which is free for 30 days. You can cancel the subscription anytime, and they will inform you 3 days ahead of your bill will be schedule if you want to see what is available with the paid version.
What do you think? Are you ready to design with Canva?
Check out the interesting articles below:
Great Articles On Canva
- My Top 5 Canva Design Tips-socialconceptsconsulting.com
- Canva for Photographers – Nicolesy
- The Complete Beginners Guide to Using Canva
- 5 Minute Librarian: 5 Secret Tricks to
- Create Gorgeous Graphics with Canva
- Why @Canva is the best thing to hap
Canva Design School Blog
- 50 Modern Fonts to Give Your Designs a Contemporary Feeling
- 20 Incredible Book Covers Non-Designers Can Pull Off [with Free Templates]
- What the Top 25 Brands on Instagram are Posting [With Free Templates]
- 8 Social Media Lessons You Can Learn From The Pros [With Templates]
- 5 Visual Branding Mistakes Too Many Businesses Make
- Designing a Business Card: 50 Awesome Case Studies (And What You Can Learn From Them)
- How blog graphics help Canva average 60k sessions per month
- 50 Free Futuristic Fonts to Help Make Your Designs Look Uniquely Alternative
- How to Stand Out with a Brilliant Facebook Cover Photo
- How I used Canva and Facebook to gain 1,892 email subscribers [with templates]
- Graphic Design From Around the World: French Design
- Presentation Design 101: How to build presentations that really engage [with templates]
- A simple trick we use at Canva to enhance our images
- 10 Simple Ways To Enhance Your Images
- The Design School’s Ultimate Guide to Designing With Backgrounds
- The Design School Guide To Visual Hierarchy
- Visual Design and Composition Lessons from 30 Beautiful Maps
- The ABCs of Facebook Marketing
- 100 Stunning Picture Quotes That Will Supercharge Your Creativity
- 60 Free Serif Fonts to Give Your Designs a Traditional Touch
- Spring Design: 30 Tips & Examples to Inspire Your Spring-themed Social Media Graphics
- The 10 Deadly Factors That Threaten To Kill Your Creativity (And How to Beat them)
- Need Hints For Good Fonts? Here’s 14 Typographers With Their Favorite Fonts
- 60 Free Sans Serif Fonts to Give Your Designs a Modern Touch
- The Average Face of a Brand Model
- Is your website layout doing more damage than you think?
- Top Designers Share Their Secrets to Beating Creative Block
- Creative Layout Ideas From 50 Beautiful Print and Digital Photo Collages
- 30 Design Books You Have to Read in 2016
- Website Color Schemes: The Palettes of 50 Visually Impactful Websites to Inspire You
Business Cards By Canva
Make your card stand out with a background – you can choose a solid color or pick from a variety of images and textures in our design library. Then, start adding your information to your card through the text tool and select from over a hundred different fonts to suit your style and theme. Finally, you can download your complete design as a JPEG, PNG or print-ready PDF file.
Post Cards by Canva
Send post cards through the mail to your family about your upcoming parties and events. Canva will make it look like you spent hundreds of dollars on your graphics.
CD Covers by Canva