Worldwide cases of cancer are likely to rise by nearly 75 percent by 2030 according to a study published in The Lancet Oncology. A team led by Freddie Bray of the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) in Lyon, France, said that in 2008 there were 12.7 million new cases of cancer, which would rise to 22.2 million by 2030, with 90 percent of the rise occurring in the poorest countries.
In other words, the business forecast for pharmaceutical companies, tax-free cancer foundations and government health organizations is great.
Sunscreen. Many popular sunscreens contain ingredients known to spur the growth and spread of skin cancer cells, which defeats their stated purpose of preventing skin cancer. Even worse, the FDA has allegedly been aware of this critical information for the past ten years, but has done absolutely nothing to warn people about it.
Only 7.8 percent of the sunscreens tested have been deemed “safe and effective.” The other 92.2 percent, which represent hundreds of sunscreens on the market today, contain one or more ingredients known to be harmful to health, a shocking figure when considering their widespread use.
Read the other 18 ways on hangthebankers.com
This is such a terrific list with documentation, I would highly suggest printing it off.