-Set The Foundation Under Your Eyes With The Right Powder – Mineralize Skinfinish Natural – By MAC Cosmetics allows you to set your foundation under your eyes without adding any bulk powder to your skin.
– Avoid Using Bronzing Powder That Has Any Shimmer To It– Always go with a matte bronzer such as the Benefit Hoola Bronzer. Shiny face powders will draw attention to your pores and wrinkles. A matte product evens out the skin, and makes it appear flawless.
– Pay Attention To Your Skin Tone When Choosing Foundation- Lauren says one of the biggest mistakes is choosing a foundation where the under-tones don’t match with your natural tones on your neck. If your neck is along the yellow tones, pink toned foundation will be noticeable.
– Choosing Foundation Based On Your Neck- Match your foundation to your neck, not your cheek. Your neck isn’t exposed to the sun as much as your face, so it will always be slightly lighter than your face.
– Before You Set Your Foundation With A Powder, Fill In Your Eyebrows– The reason for this, is your base is a little bit damp, and your powder does a great job of latching on to a damp base.
– Use A Larger Brush To Blend Out Your Eyeshadow- Using a larger brush will do the blending for you without any effort. Look through the Sigma Blending Brushes which Lauren uses.
– Instead Of Applying Your Mascara Outwards, Do The Opposite– Brushing your mascara inwards towards the nose pulls your lashes straight up instead of to the side. Apply the mascara to the back and the front of your lashes. This will give your lashes a fuller appearance.
More From Lauren Curtis:
– My Foundation Routine – See it on Youtube
– How to get massive eyelashes, perfectly defined brows and a flawless foundation Youtube
– All About My Hair- See it Youtube
– Smokey Eye For Beginners- See it on Youtube
– Drugstore Everyday Makeup Tutorial – See It On Youtube
Bobbi Brown Blush Nectar On Amazon
Sigma Brow Powder On Amazon
More Great Make-Up Tips
-Use Pearl Eye Shadow As A Highlighter– Color your eyelid with white eyeliner as an eyeshadow base. Your eyeshadow color on top will POP and look so much brighter! Use creamy pearl eye shadow in the inner corners of the eye, the middle of the eye, and just under your brow bone. Apply your lightest colors first, and then move on to your darker shades. This will open up your eye, and make you appear more youthful.
-Create The Look Of False Lashes – Here are a few ways to get the look of false lashes without the pain. Apply two coats of mascara to the bottom and TOP side of your lashes. The trick is to wait a few minutes between each coat to avoid clumping. Also when applying mascara, move the wand back and forth in a zig-zag motion while going up, as this will add volume.
-Create Your Own Tinted Moisturizer– Simply mix your favorite facial moisturizer with a little bit of concealer. This way you can customize it with just the right amount of coverage.