This is a list we need to read from month to month, and year to year. Which one speaks to you the most?
1. Time passes more quickly than you realize.
2. Beauty fades, but intimacy and friendship grows.
3. No hobby, interest, book or work is going to be as important to you as the people you spend time with as you get older.
4. For any seeds you planted in the past, either good or bad, will begin to bear fruit and affect the quality of your life as you get older for the better or the worse.
5. You will badly regret the things you didn’t do. Why not have the courage for tomorrow, today?
6. Every day you wake up as a victory.
7. It’s never too late to become what you want it to be or might have been if you start right now.
8. Everything is temporary.
9. Life isn’t fair.
10. Loving others, how ever that may look like, matters at the end of life.
11. Others treat you, the way you treat yourself.
12. Happiness is a choice and requires hard work.
13. Beneath anger is always fear.
14. “Things” don’t matter that much.
15. A lifetime isn’t very long.
16. You played it too safe.
17. There is no success without a risk.
18. Traveling makes you happier.
19. Be happy on your own don’t seek out someone else to validate your existence.
20. If you’ve never questioned whether or not you’ve made the right decision, you haven’t taken big enough risks.
21. The longer you wait to start something, the harder it becomes to even start in the first place.
22. Focus on how people treat others and that will tell you everything about who they really are and what they actually believe.
23. Love is not enough to make a happy, lasting relationship.
24. Live with passion.
25. You’re never too old to learn, or try something new.
26. You go through seasons of life. Situations pass, and new challenges and adventures begin. Learn to embrace it.
27. What other people think of you isn’t something you should focus on.
28. Time heals almost everything. Give it time.
29. No one is in charge of your happiness except for you.
30. Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
31. Stop thinking too much. It’s alright not to know the answers. They’ll come when you least expect it.
32. Smile, You don’t own the all the problems in the world.
33. Dominating conversations only tells others you think of yourself.
34. Break obsessive attachments with people, focus on God and yourself.
35. You’ll never do it if you don’t do it now.
36. Cheating yourself. Nobody is going to care more for you, than YOU. Invest in yourself.
37. Finding excuses for yourself and other people holds you back. Face honestly, not what you want to see.
38. Spending too much time on social media takes away from action in other areas of your life.
39. Surround yourself with people more talented than yourself. Personalities, traits and words rub off naturally.
40. You’re are enough.
41. Failure is when you don’t even try.
42. Random acts of kindness is a way to express love. Love will feed your life more than anything else.
43. What you do consistently paves the path of who you become.
44. You will regret being a people pleaser, because you had ignored yourself.
45. Let go what you cannot control.
46. Speaking into your life negativity will result in that fruit. Speak with intention.
47. Don’t be afraid to say no.
49. Focus not on fixing the old, but building the new.
50. Dive in deeper. You will regret the small talk if it was your last chance to be with them.
51. Forgiveness is a sign of maturity.
52. Current situations are not permanent destinations.
53. Be wise with your words, once they are said, they can be forgiven but not forgotten.
54. Avoiding certain people to protect your emotional health is not a weakness, it is wisdom.
55. In life you realize there is a role for everyone you meet. Some will test you, some will use you, some will love you, some will teach you. The ones that are truly important are the ones that bring out the best in you.
56. The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.
57. What ever you are not changing, you are choosing.
58. When people treat you like they don’t care, believe them
59. Learn to deal with people for who they are, not for how you want them to be. Stop expecting apple juice from oranges.
60. A mistake repeated more than twice is a decision.