Source – Quora.com This comment comes from Shaun Roberts, MBA Finance, Columbia Southern University As someone in […]
Have you ever thought about selling on ebay? Poshmark may be the next best thing, especially if you […]
Waverly Labs has created a device called The Pilot System, which translates English, French, Spanish and Italian […]
Danielle Ward– Danielle is a professional blogger. She writes frequently about business, Edutech, science and social media. […]
Don’t Be A Target Of A Romance Scam A Nigerian Scammer On Facebook Stealing Someone’s Photo A Nigerian […]
Ashley Hacksaw I haven’t had business cards in so long that I just end up writing my information […]
Have you ever wanted to continue your education, but simply don’t have the money to spend? You […]
This was a forward sent through email that everyone needs to be aware of. It happened at Wal-Mart […]
If confidence could be bottled, it would be an overnight sensation. Confidence is a trait we admire in […]
Loft says most employers spend about 6 seconds looking at your resume. Does your resume have something they […]
Western Interiors Magazine had a fantastic interview with Designer Windsor Smith that was particularly fascinating. Did you know […]
Here is a list of freelancers that pay far more than the Huffington Post. Travel Publishers AMC Outdoors […]
Women’s Double Notch Lapel Sharp Shoulder Pad Asymmetry Blazer $40-$59 On Amazon About three years ago, I had […]
You have a facebook fan page, and have worked hard to build up your members. You put together […]
Not only is Target one of my favorite stores for day-to-day purchases, it is one of my favorite […]
You have always wanted to work from home, or have wanted to make some serious money on the side… then started looking at one point and found nothing but scams, so you ditched the idea. Been there, done that?
There are probably hundreds of ways to start a side business and make some money on your own, it is just finding the right idea that fits your personality and skills.
If you are longing to make your own money and work for yourself, I encourage you to press in and figure out what it is that you would love doing and keep at it until you reach that goal.
While there are legitimate companies who hire “at home employees“, there are also a lot of bogus companies that will just waste your time. Here are a couple simple red flags to help you determine if you should investigate it, or just move on to the next lead….
- Red Flag 1- The Company Is NOT Established With A Great Track Record. Look on the BBB and check to see if they are accredited and what rating they have. This should answer your curiosity right away.
- Red Flag 2 – “Your Going To Make BIG Money” Within every business venture, expect to work your butt off, especially when growing your own business. Ask for documented average income statistics. When looking it over, it should include some high and low income periods to be realistic.
- Red Flag 3 – A Company Promises To Build Your Business Through Them First. Your ‘Primary’ home business gets built by first promoting the owners or founders. You end up losing your contacts to them and others in the program.
- Red Flag 4- The Product Or Service You Will Be Promoting Doesn’t Work In The Real World… Research the quality and cost of the product or service before you start investing yourself in the brand.
- Red Flag 5. The Customer Re-order Rate is POOR. Before you get involved, ask for documented proof that the customer re-order rate is high. If the customers are not purchasing, you’re out of business, and have just wasted your time.
Going through each article, I hand picked the very best articles that seem to provide the best business tips and secrets to get going with your own business, or possibly work for another company.
We all need to keep learning, and I hope this will provide you with new thought-worthy information to put into your toolbox. ~Meranda
Additional Business Links:
- How To Price Your Handmade Goods – tolmema.com
- The Best and Worst Times to Post on Social Networks. Interesting! Scoop.it
- How To Get More Pins On Pinterest- Best Key Words- socialnetwork.toweb.co
- Pinterest Smart Feed: Formulating a Comprehensive Blogger Strategy –blogchickablog.com
- One Easy Trick To Increase Your Facebook Page Reach- businessamongmoms.com
- A Simple Formula for Pricing Your Work blog.etsy.com
- 27 Proven Best Marketing Strategies For A Tiny Budget –bitrebels.com
- The Scariest Post I’ll Ever Write-vintageshowoff.blogspot.com
- 20 PRO Flea Market / Estate Sale Buying Tips – Buy Like A Pro –Hersite.info
- Make Money Blogging With Sponsored Reviews & Giveaways –blog.webbizideas.com
- 101 Ways to Promote Your Business – Ideas digitalmarketingnotes.tumblr.com
- How to Network (Successfully)-6 Steps To Get Past The Awkward- bloglovin.com
- Service Tips for Sellers: Packaging and Shipping – blog.etsy.com
- Work from Home Healthcare Jobs: What They Are and Where to Find Them theworkathomewife.com
- 3 Need to Know Tips When Starting Your Own Business on Youtube
- Number One Rule in Sales on Youtube
- Make Money on YouTube on Youtube
- 40 Businesses You Can Start From Home- theworkathomewife.com
- Fastest Way to Ruin Your Business Reputation! on Youtube
- 25 Tasks Virtual Assistants Do- alyssaavant.com
- Five Tips For a More Productive Day on Youtube
- Tips For Being a Successful Entrepreneur on Youtube
- List of Seasonal Work From Home Jobs –realwaystoearnmoneyonline.com
- 5 Blog Post Ideas For Your Small (or big!) Business- sillygrrl.com
- Ask The Mompreneur: Lean On Social Media To Expand Business –workingwomanreport.com
- Upselling: An Easy Way to Increase Profits (and make customers happy) onthedotcreations.com
- Social Media Networking Site Cheat Sheet – marketingland.com
- How to Start a Greeting Card Business From Home –smallbusiness.chron.com
- How to Add a Disclaimer to a PayPal Invoice smallbusiness.chron.com
- 13 Places to Sell Your Photos Online- theworkathomewife.com
- How to Put a Disclaimer in a WordPress Blog smallbusiness.chron.com
- The Secret to Making Customers Passionate About Your Brand –entrepreneur.com
- Make Money Selling Books with MyBookBuyer.com moneysavingmom.com
- Important Keys For Setting Up Your Office At Home –kinhr.com
Craft Fair Business Links:
- How to make money selling your crafts by CreateYourStyleTV on Youtube
- Does Your Craft Fair Display Match Your Products?- inspiri-art-and-craft.com
- Attention Grabbing Booth Design by Megan Auman on Youtube
- Power For Craft Booths With No Electricity extravaganzacrafts.net
- Tradeshow Booth Etiquette – nwcidisplays.com
- What Size of Type Should You Use For Signage?- Chart fixturescloseup.com
- Chicken Wire Framed Display Boards DIY – mylittlesunshineblog.com
Picture Credit –Luxury Leather Card Wallet Can you reduce your debt faster even on a fixed income? Do […]
50 Women Entrepreneurs Who Inspire Us in its 2010- Self Made Magazine “You have to get a college […]
Most real estate experts will tell you that there are some proven methods of preparing your home […]
Latico Heritage Collection Slim Top-Zip Briefcase $107 On Amazon Losing a job is never easy, no matter the […]
Millions of people are getting kicked out of their homes, and the U.S. government and mortgage lenders […]
Keep it simple- Update Vintage Furniture With Paint, and Combine painted interiors with natural wood furniture. International Concepts […]
Oceanfront Cottage, Southern Coast, Maine | Whitten Architects Let’s face it: Maintaining your home isn’t always cheap. This […]
Picture Credit- Pixabay Re-published Article From General Finishes Understand that customers are not bad people, they just don’t […]
Looking to increase your sales on ebay? Here are 20 of the best tips to make extra […]