Do you have a girlfriend who has worn the same signature scent for years? She stocks up on it, because she is afraid it will discontinue some day. Every time you get together, you identify her classic scent and cannot smile, because it reminds you of her personality every single time you get together.
Maybe you are one of those ladies who has been loyal to a brand for years because you simply adore the smell ………..or maybe you haven’t found something that you can surely say ……”that is me“.
Here is a quick guide to steering you in the right direction when searching for the right fragrance that you might just fall in love with. We listed a couple different basic fragrance groups that most perfumes fall within to help you narrow down the list of fragrances that are on the market.
Floral Scents– This group of fragrances are the most popular and largest group. If you love the smells of the floral shop, this group might be worth looking at. Inspired from flowers such as roses, orange blossoms, carnations and gardenias- this group can be very soft feminine scent.
- 1. Flora by Gucci– (notes of citrus, rose and peony)
- 2. Touch of Pink by Lacoste (jasmine, violet, coriander, orange with vanilla)
- 3. Daisy by Marc Jacobs (blend of pear sorbet, neroli, bergamot, freesia, mimosa, orange blossom and nymphea with palo santo wood, amber wood and musk)
- 4. Stella by Stella McCartney (classical floral scent of roses)
- 5. Chloe by Chloe (pink peony, lychee, freesia, rose, magnolia and lily of the valley with amber, cedarwood and honey)
- 6. Romance by Ralph Lauren (Rose, marigold, yellow freesia, lotus flower, white violet and day lily with a base of patchouli, musk and oakmoss)
- 7. Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf (Bulgarian Rose, Palma violets, cassie and wild hawthorn with white musk)
- 8. Crystal Noir by Versace (African Orange flower, peony, coconut, gardenia with ginger, cardamom and pepper)
- 9. Rose the One by Dolce & Gabbana (Bulgarian rose, peony, madonna lily, peach, plum and muguet)