Mary Papageorgiou For Metamorphosis Boheme Mary Papageorgiou On Instagram My friend Mary has mastered the art of transferring graphics […]
You have always wanted to work from home, or have wanted to make some serious money on the side… then started looking at one point and found nothing but scams, so you ditched the idea. Been there, done that?
There are probably hundreds of ways to start a side business and make some money on your own, it is just finding the right idea that fits your personality and skills.
If you are longing to make your own money and work for yourself, I encourage you to press in and figure out what it is that you would love doing and keep at it until you reach that goal.
While there are legitimate companies who hire “at home employees“, there are also a lot of bogus companies that will just waste your time. Here are a couple simple red flags to help you determine if you should investigate it, or just move on to the next lead….
- Red Flag 1- The Company Is NOT Established With A Great Track Record. Look on the BBB and check to see if they are accredited and what rating they have. This should answer your curiosity right away.
- Red Flag 2 – “Your Going To Make BIG Money” Within every business venture, expect to work your butt off, especially when growing your own business. Ask for documented average income statistics. When looking it over, it should include some high and low income periods to be realistic.
- Red Flag 3 – A Company Promises To Build Your Business Through Them First. Your ‘Primary’ home business gets built by first promoting the owners or founders. You end up losing your contacts to them and others in the program.
- Red Flag 4- The Product Or Service You Will Be Promoting Doesn’t Work In The Real World… Research the quality and cost of the product or service before you start investing yourself in the brand.
- Red Flag 5. The Customer Re-order Rate is POOR. Before you get involved, ask for documented proof that the customer re-order rate is high. If the customers are not purchasing, you’re out of business, and have just wasted your time.
Going through each article, I hand picked the very best articles that seem to provide the best business tips and secrets to get going with your own business, or possibly work for another company.
We all need to keep learning, and I hope this will provide you with new thought-worthy information to put into your toolbox. ~Meranda
Additional Business Links:
- How To Price Your Handmade Goods – tolmema.com
- The Best and Worst Times to Post on Social Networks. Interesting! Scoop.it
- How To Get More Pins On Pinterest- Best Key Words- socialnetwork.toweb.co
- Pinterest Smart Feed: Formulating a Comprehensive Blogger Strategy –blogchickablog.com
- One Easy Trick To Increase Your Facebook Page Reach- businessamongmoms.com
- A Simple Formula for Pricing Your Work blog.etsy.com
- 27 Proven Best Marketing Strategies For A Tiny Budget –bitrebels.com
- The Scariest Post I’ll Ever Write-vintageshowoff.blogspot.com
- 20 PRO Flea Market / Estate Sale Buying Tips – Buy Like A Pro –Hersite.info
- Make Money Blogging With Sponsored Reviews & Giveaways –blog.webbizideas.com
- 101 Ways to Promote Your Business – Ideas digitalmarketingnotes.tumblr.com
- How to Network (Successfully)-6 Steps To Get Past The Awkward- bloglovin.com
- Service Tips for Sellers: Packaging and Shipping – blog.etsy.com
- Work from Home Healthcare Jobs: What They Are and Where to Find Them theworkathomewife.com
- 3 Need to Know Tips When Starting Your Own Business on Youtube
- Number One Rule in Sales on Youtube
- Make Money on YouTube on Youtube
- 40 Businesses You Can Start From Home- theworkathomewife.com
- Fastest Way to Ruin Your Business Reputation! on Youtube
- 25 Tasks Virtual Assistants Do- alyssaavant.com
- Five Tips For a More Productive Day on Youtube
- Tips For Being a Successful Entrepreneur on Youtube
- List of Seasonal Work From Home Jobs –realwaystoearnmoneyonline.com
- 5 Blog Post Ideas For Your Small (or big!) Business- sillygrrl.com
- Ask The Mompreneur: Lean On Social Media To Expand Business –workingwomanreport.com
- Upselling: An Easy Way to Increase Profits (and make customers happy) onthedotcreations.com
- Social Media Networking Site Cheat Sheet – marketingland.com
- How to Start a Greeting Card Business From Home –smallbusiness.chron.com
- How to Add a Disclaimer to a PayPal Invoice smallbusiness.chron.com
- 13 Places to Sell Your Photos Online- theworkathomewife.com
- How to Put a Disclaimer in a WordPress Blog smallbusiness.chron.com
- The Secret to Making Customers Passionate About Your Brand –entrepreneur.com
- Make Money Selling Books with MyBookBuyer.com moneysavingmom.com
- Important Keys For Setting Up Your Office At Home –kinhr.com
Craft Fair Business Links:
- How to make money selling your crafts by CreateYourStyleTV on Youtube
- Does Your Craft Fair Display Match Your Products?- inspiri-art-and-craft.com
- Attention Grabbing Booth Design by Megan Auman on Youtube
- Power For Craft Booths With No Electricity extravaganzacrafts.net
- Tradeshow Booth Etiquette – nwcidisplays.com
- What Size of Type Should You Use For Signage?- Chart fixturescloseup.com
- Chicken Wire Framed Display Boards DIY – mylittlesunshineblog.com